Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm awake! I'm awake!

Sometimes I just need to get political.

I adore Samuel L. Jackson for his no-nonsense style of acting. He's got it all under control but you know there's some crazy lurking under there. From Pulp Fiction and Snakes on a Plane to Black Snake Moan and his roles in Star Wars and the Matrix, people have a tendency to listen when he talks. Maybe it's all the F-bombs he drops that somehow don't seem to be gratuitous but rather are strategic missiles used to make his points. Maybe it's the deep voice and oh-so-serious-but-you-better-believe-he'll-cut-you look. Whatever it is, I hope this newest video of his serves as the morning alarm everyone needs to hear.

Today, I present this video from MoveOn.org for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure if you're on the opposite spectrum):



Guess you know who I'm voting for...

2 comments: